Ring-ring..

That was my handphone ringing on the car dashboard for the third time. Picked up the call while navigating the last corner to enter Kampung Gersik. Btw, yes, it is illegal in Malaysia talking on the phone while driving without the use of a handsfree device. Anyhoooo...It was Sensei Louie asking where the bloody *toot* am I and why the *toot* I took so long to get there from my place. I was late (my bad) for Sensei Afzan wedding ceremony which I found out a few minutes later a few of my dojo colleagues were in the same "guilty as charged being late" position as I am. Unity in numbers they say hahaha..

It was a happy occasion for our Shidoin Sensei Sula household as their daughter, Sensei Afzan, had her wedding ceremony at their home in Kampung Gersik on the 5th of December 2010.

We wish Sensei Afzan and her husband a happy marriage and may they have a long and loving married life  full of good fortune together.

Here are some snapshots of the happy couple. (photos courtesy of Shah Abg Halil)





Comments (1)

On December 17, 2010 at 1:31 AM , shikin said...

Congratulations to Sensei Afzan and Farid Sapril on their wedding. The ceremony went well and we would like to thanks for those who came to the wedding ceremony.
And also we would like to congratulate Luqman Halim & Nadia on their wedding (28th November 2010).
May the marriage life full of bless from Allah s.w.t. Amin.